RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of Your Journey!

Go down 
+8
Avenger3986
Axis Genesis
moonlitneko
Wei Tzu
Blaze-Thief
Kyra_Xyrespace
Shiro-Otaku
Alex Barkhorn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiro-Otaku

The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:38 am

Sean chuckles, patting Okiro on the shoulder.
--
Leon shrugs.
"No clue.." he says, pushing his hand into his pocket.
--
Mark waves without looking up from what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:56 am

Tanner frowns. "W-what else would they be?" He asks, baring his rather sharp teeth for a moment.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 10:21 am

Ashland watched the students and was about to direct them out of the amptitheater when he noticed Glinda Goodwitch take to the stage, stepping up to the mic. "Afternoon everyone, we will be directing you all to the ball room for tonight. Tomorrow, your initiation begins. Follow Mr. Kennedy out and have a good rest." she annouced to everyone and then turned her attention to Ashland, nodding to him.

He nodded back and then looked to the students, sighing a little before pushing through the students, calling out to them as he went, "Alright, follow me!" He left the amptitheater and stopped some ways away from the doorway to make sure the students were following.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:37 pm

"Something you shouldn't be afraid of. I can tell you that much." Vera replies with a frown of her own.

--

"Huh. Guess that answers that..." Nix says with a scratch of the head, before looking at Leon. "S'pose we should follow that guy." He suggests, following Ashland.

--

"A little?" Alex replies to Iden with a slight chuckle. "That's an understatement. I expected something more...Inspiring." He sighs.
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:01 pm

With the tide of students sweeping out of the gathering hall, Yang turns to Ruby, saying, "Let's go, sis. I'll stick with you, this time," while slinging an arm over the younger girl's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:54 pm

"Did he say the ballroom? Don't they have student housing in this place?" he asks, scratching the back of his head with his human hand, raising a brow as he watched the man begin leading students out. He hadn't quite pictured a school as a place that kids were herded around in.
--
Ruby pouts, crossing her arms.
"You'd better." she says, upset that she had left her in the first place.
--
Wayne pushes his glasses up and looks at Octavia out of the corner of his eye.
"So...I suppose you'll be sneaking off to the library?"
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:37 pm

Yang tightens her arm around Ruby, embracing her sister in a bid for reassuring the younger girl. "Hey, besides exploding with the cranky girl, was it really that bad?" she asks flippantly, sure that there was a positive side to the experience.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Iden laughed a little at Alex' comment and looked to the others who were departing the room, "A-ah, think we should...follow them?" she asked slowly, looking to Alex.

---

Ashland watched the students began to leave the amptitheater and sighed a bit, wondering just how long this will take. But, without waiting for the few that were left, he turned and began walking to yet another large building that was the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:52 pm

The girl's pout deepens.
"I guess not...I met the boy that puked on the airship..."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:56 pm

"And...?" Yang asks, eyes lighting up as she leads Ruby out of the gathering hall and after Ashland.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:57 pm

"He's not too bright..." she says, giving her honest opinion of the boy, after having talked to him briefly.
"But he seems nice..."
Back to top Go down
Brutus:Primus

Brutus:Primus

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:11 pm

"Anyone around?!" Mark shouted the question out loud, casually walking around the area where the luggage was usually deposited. With a good majority of his clothes completely unpacked and put away, Mark made sure to rack his mind, forcing himself to remember his last suitcase. He'd left his dorm in a relatively good state, but with his door missing its doorknob and lock, Mark had to find some way to secure things a bit. His answer? A hastily made sign on a piece of note book paper, stapled to his door, with a note written on it in clear print: YEAH, THE DOOR HAS NO KNOB. I ACCEPT ALL CHALLENGES, STEAL ITEMS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Chuckling slightly at the recent memory of making the note, Mark went about wandering the area, looking for the case he'd asked Li to store aside for him. It wasn't long before Mark found the suitcase, and when he did, the relief he'd felt put him at complete ease. On the spot, Mark set the case on the ground and began looking through it. Stashed away inside the case, packed under layers of clothing, were three bottles of clear, sloshing liquid. "Nothing's broken, nothing's chipped.... They're all full... alright." Mark muttered, before closing the case. He checked the area quickly, glancing left and right, before picking up the case with one hand, and hastily making himself scarce.

Last edited by Brutus:Primus on Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:32 pm

Tanner sighs, finishing hiding his ears. "If only you knew . . ." He said, giving her a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:19 am

"I do. Trust me, buddy boy, I do." She scoffs, removing her hat and revealing her Faunas ears. "By hiding it, and being ashamed of it, you're only fuel to their fire. Be proud of who you are." She says, pulling Axis up and pulling her new friend along. "Au revoir." She says to Tanner, walking off and following the crowd that was following Ashland.

--

"Might be a good idea." Alex says with a nod, pushing himself off of the wall and beckoning for Iden to follow.

--

Nix gives a single shrug. "I'unno. Let's ask!" Nix says, making his way to Ashland's side, assuming Leon would follow. "Hey, so, what's the deal? Do we not get dorms?" He asks, shoving his hands in his pockets and awaiting an answer.

--

"You say that as if you wouldn't do the same." Tavi replies, crossing her arms, one side of her mouth quirking up and making a slight smirk.

( Probably forgetting someone. Gomen. )
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:02 am

Wayne shakes his head.
"I want to get a layout of the academy in mind. Knowing where everything is before everyone else could prove useful."
--
Leon sighs, rubbing his eyes with his human hand as he follows Nix, quiet, silent as ever.
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:13 am

Tanner follows after everyone. "Be proud that I'm the reason my mom died . . ." He said, frowning as he follows everyone.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Iden followed after Alex, smiling lightly. She was glad that she had someone to follow around, else she was sure she'd get lost.

---

Ashland walked to the doors of the ballroom and pushed them open, stepping to the side next to one of the doors to watch the students file in. The ballroom floor was strewn with sleeping bags and the first years baggage, all set and ready for what appeared like a huge sleepover.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:22 pm

"You've gotta be kidding me..." a voice mutters next to Ashland.
Novus looks up at the man.
"This is some kind of prank on the new students, right?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:15 pm

Tanner frowned. "Oh no . . . Everyone will see me!" Tanner muttered nervously to himself.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:42 pm

"He ain't laughin', bub." Nix says to the complaining boy with a slight smirk. "Seems this is where we bunk for the night." He adds.

--
"Oh. Would you like me to accompany you?" Octavia then asks, lacing her hands together behind her back.

--

"...Dunno about you, but this isn't what I was expecting." Alex chuckles to Iden, seeing where they'd be sleeping for the night. He then hears a boy near him speak, and gives a slight snicker. "Dunno what you were thinkin'...But people can already see ya."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:48 pm

Leon looks about the room, scratching the back of his head. He was accustomed to sleeping in open groups...but again...it was unexpected coming from a school.
--
Wayne shrugs.
"If you want. Like I said, I'd figured you'd had plans..." he mutters, pushing his hands into his pockets.
--
Novus scowls, his eyes scanning the room.
"I don't get it...what's the point?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:16 pm

Tanner glares at the boy he could easily hear. "Screw this . . ." He mutters, exiting the building before climbing up a tree. "I'm staying up here tonight." He said, crossing his arms and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Iden blinked at the room before her, she wondered what they were gonna do here.

---

Ashland sighed at two of the boys complaining, "This is where you'll be staying tonight" he answered simply and once more began watching the students enter.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:41 pm

"...Well, ain't he a walkin' ball of sunshine." Alex snarks, his tone dripping with venomous sarcasm. He sighs and looks back over at Iden. "Yeah, I'm about as confused as you are." He sighs, shoving his hands in his jacket pockets.

--

"Well, I figured that much out." Nix replies with a chuckle, looking back at the older man. "Why here, though? We don't get dorms yet?" He inquires.

--

Octavia shakes her head. "No plans, per se, but more like a general idea of what I wanted to do. I don't mind joining you." She says.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:48 pm

Wayne shakes his head in response to Octavia shaking her head.
"No, I don't want to be a bother."
--
Novus shrugs and went about finding his things.
--
Leon stays behind Nix, also confused.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:52 pm

Standing as tall as he can, a young man with black, graying hair walks into the ballroom to see the arrangement set up. After a moment evaluating, he cringes for a few seconds as he suppresses a coughing fit. Taking a rattling breath, he straightens up once more, and makes his way to his luggage on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Outside in the tree, Tanner's ears poked out from his hair, sharp teeth showing, his eyes beginning to change from brown to amber. "At least no one will bother me out here." He says, watching everyone inside the ballroom. "They don't understand none of them do." Tanner says, frowning as he relives his mothers death again with his eyes closed. He still wasn't used to it.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:22 pm

"Aw...your moping...how cute."
Shiro drops down onto Tanner's branch from one higher up, his own cat ears perked up curiously. He grins cheekily, his tail flitting back and forth. He had always enjoyed playing with the new students on the first day.
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:24 pm

"Woah, what the hell?!" Tanner said, almost falling out of the tree. "Where the heck did you come from?!" He asked surprised by this stranger.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:25 pm

"From up." Shiro says, standing up, not being phased by the shaking of the branch, displaying incredible balance.
"Shouldn't you be in the slumber party? :3"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Your Journey!
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Roleplaying! :: Beacon Academy-
Jump to: