RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of Your Journey!

Go down 
+8
Avenger3986
Axis Genesis
moonlitneko
Wei Tzu
Blaze-Thief
Kyra_Xyrespace
Shiro-Otaku
Alex Barkhorn
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

The Beginning of Your Journey! Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:34 pm

The hum of the engines could be felt, ever so gently, by the new students on the airship. Said airship was on its final descent to the prestigious Beacon Academy, where they would all spend the next few years of their lives studying and training to become the Hunters and Huntresses they desire so badly to be.

It was then that Glinda Goodwitch appeared through a hologram of some sort, and began talking to the students. A small handful of the teens ran over to the large window, looking out over Signal, and the rest of Vale, awestruck at the beautiful sight. Minutes later, the airship made a successful landing, opening the doors to the entrance of the Academy. Students began pouring out, including a young woman clad in vermilion red, with long, beautiful pale blonde, nearly ivory hair that reached far down her back.

She takes her first steps on the grounds of the school, her boots clacking with each step she takes. She has a confident smirk on her face, as she rests her hands on her hips, her wrists lightly brushing the hilts of her twin blades that rested in their sheathes.

It was here that she, along with the others around her, would begin their new lives.

Only, she had no idea where she was to go next. There wasn't entirely a handout, pamphlet, or directory that let her know what was going on.

"...Great, Vera. You're here two seconds, and you're already lost. Merveilleux." She mumbles to herself, applying her palm to her face.
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Wayne sighs, seeing all of his future classmates getting up around him, all starting their new lives. He shuffles the deck of cards he was playing with and tucks them back into his messenger bag, slinging the strap over his shoulder and following the flow of students out.
--
Novus leaned against the edge of the airship, popping his neck and watching the other students disembark.
"Wonder where our luggage goes..." he mutters to himself.
--
Leon had fallen asleep shortly into the ride, and remained passed out on the air ship.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Talea pulls her face away from the window and follows her fellow classmates off the airship. She was going to school! She was going to learn to be a huntress!

I'm going to have an adventure!!!!

Last edited by Kyra_Xyrespace on Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:48 pm

Tanner ran a hand through his messy hair, making sure not to reveal his ears to anyone. He kept quiet as he stepped off of the airship, delivering a whistle as he stared at his new home. "This is a long way from home . . ." He says, flipping his hood up. Tanner then began walking towards a fountain.

Last edited by Blaze-Thief on Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:51 pm

From a dorm window overlooking the expansive Beacon Grounds, a fair young man looks out as new and some returning students disembark from the airship. His long hair waves behind him as he faces about, and steps out into the adjacent hallway. A few steps down the hall, he heads back into his room, having forgotten to grab his book. Literature in hand, he departs once more, knowing that keeping himself locked away as he had in the past wouldn't do him any good.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Vera begins patting at her pockets in her leather jacket, before sighing in frustration. "...It's in the ship, innit?" She grumbles, making her way back to the ship, before running into a girl who had just un-suctioned her ecstatic face from the window. "Ah, excuse me." She says to the girl, an apologetic smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Talea shakes her head and brushes herself off. She then hears the voice.

"Oh no worries. I'm way resilient! I once had an oak tree fall I was fine." She grins like a goof ball. "'M Talea. Talea Lacki."
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Vera chuckles, extending her hand to the quirky girl. "Mon nom est Veronique Vallat. My friends call me Vera. Pleasure makin' your acquaintance." Vera says with a friendly smile. "Hey, you haven't seen a phone around, have ya? Black, touch screen, got a blue charm on it?" She asks, figuring describing the phone would have been much more helpful.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Talea cocks her head to the side, looking confused.

"Phone? What's that?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:14 pm

Vera blinks. "...Phone. Cell phone? No?" Vera then sighs, applying her palm to her forehead in frustration. "Great, I'm not here five minutes, and I've already messed up..." She mutters.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:15 pm

"Awh it's okay. At least we're not in class! It'd suck to screw up in class in front of your peers!" Talea says in an attempt to cheer her up. "Tell ya what, I'll help you find it. Since it seems strange to me, I bet if I find such a strangeness, it'll be the phone!"
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:17 pm

Tanner stops at the fountain, before taking a seat on a bench. "I could use a quick rest . . ." He yawns, covering his mouth. Nobody had tried to talk with him, which was good. He'd rather not have people questioning his sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:20 pm

An older man of 20 with brown hair watched as students disembarked the ship that had just arrived. As the new guard on the job, he was to oversee the students arriving to the academy. And so, though stood off to the sidelines, he could still keep an eye on them and make sure no trouble occurs.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Vera's eyes light up, and a smile grows on her face as Talea offers to help. "Oui! Merci! That is very nice of you!" She says, walking back inside the airship. "Like I said, it's a decent sized black phone with a blue charm on it. Can't miss it." Vera says, taking a look around, and spotting a boy with black hair, still passed out.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:31 pm

"You have funny words," Talea chuckles before saluting. "Okay, looking for something black with a blue charm. I'm off!"

She begins looking for the device in her immediate vicinity.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:49 pm

Vera is about to wake up the sleeping student, before her head is snapped back into the now. "Did you find it?" Vera calls, hoping Talea can hear her.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:02 am

Talea notices something strange and inspects it. It was definitely different looking; nothing like she'd ever seen. She grabs it and looks it over. Deciding this must be the phone thingamajiggy, she turns. She's pretty far from the other girl. So, in her brilliant mind, she decides to throw the phone at Vera without warning the girl.

Surely she'll sense a flying projectile coming her way, right?
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:13 am

As Li walks out of his room, he soon hears a familiar voice. "Heya, Li!" A voice that should be familiar to the young man cheerily says. A young woman clad in blue, with dirty blonde hair highlighted by a royal blue, skips towards the young man with a wide smile. Following her is a woman in a black three piece suit, sporting a small smile. "Hello, Li." Professor Vainikainen greets.

~

Looking over at Talea, having been uncomfortable with the silence, Vera sees a familiar object flying her way. She barely has time to yelp, before ducking under, as the cell phone goes flying past her, shattering when it hits the ground. She stares at it in pure shock, before shouting, "Oh, non! Ma telephone!" She quickly scrambles to pick it up. It turned on, but the screen was completely shattered.

Last edited by Alex Barkhorn on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I blame you, Wei.)
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:14 am

Talea blinks. That hadn't gone as planned.

"Oops," she said. "I'm really sorry. I didn't know you couldn't catch or sense flying objects."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:24 am

Li smiles gently at the greetings, nodding his head to each as he returns, "Morning, Professor. Rudil. I trust you're doing well?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:34 am

Novus sighs, flicking a lighter that he had found on the airship on and off idly.
--
Wayne was in line to exit the airship when he heard a loud bang. Turning over his shoulder, he looks to see a girl lamenting her broken phone.
'best to leave it alone...' he mutters, turning and leaving.
--
Leon snores and turns on his side in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:40 am

Primula gives a single nod. "Professor Rimu wants us to help set up the ballroom for the new students!" Rudil says happily. Primula chuckles softly and nods. "That's right. I was wondering if you could help Rudil and I clear out the ballroom for the incoming students." She asks the student.

~

"Aw, man...My parents are gonna kill me..." Vera sighs, standing up and looking at Talea. "That isn't the problem! I didn't expect you to throw my ruttin' phone straight for my face." Vera replies with a slight groan.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:45 am

"I'll help out," Li says, shifting his book to hold it closed more securely. "Long as I'm not in any big crowds," he adds, shifting his eyes to the side and rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:50 am

Talea holds up her hands in defense.

"I don't think your parents will kill you since that's kind of border lining child abuse," Talea says. "Also, I thought you'd be able to catch it. Throwing things is much faster than walking."
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:07 am

Vera turns to fully face Talea, a brow arched in confusion. "...You're not from around here, are you?" She asks with a slight chuckle.

~

"Of course. It'll be the three of us, plus another handful of students. Though, I'm sure you can just stick with Rudil and I." Primula says, leading the way to the ballroom. "How was your summer, Li?" Rudil asks, as she skips along side him.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:13 am

Talea smiles proudly.

"'M from Hagcop. A small village on the edge of the Vytal kingdom," she says. "I came here recently to live with my family members until school started. I'm so excited for this new adventure!" She then blinks. "Oh, should we be going soon? I noticed it's getting kind of empty."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:14 am

"Thanks, Professor," Li says, before turning his attention to Rudil. "Same as last summer, really. Not that exciting."
Back to top Go down
Axis Genesis

Axis Genesis

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:14 am

While the transport docked for arrival. All attention was grasped in an instant. This could only mean one thing. A new year and with it new faces. Yes it was time to fling open the doors and welcome the fresh new minds that would infest, er rather, inhabit the grounds for the upcoming year. Ladies, gentlemen, and ever variant in between coming from all corners of Vale. Coming with the sole purpose to further their academics as a Hunter potential at the prestigious Beacon Academy. Fantastic. As if there weren't enough people here already. Still every person that walked off that ship was either one more potential threat or hopefully a potential friend. Emerald eyes closely surveyed the group of new identities as they were released from the ship and led inside the building. So there were to be new class mates. What possibilities they offered were yet to be known. Then again, that was the fun part. Getting to know people. Analyze them from a distance. Judge appropriately whether they were worth the time. That might sound a bit harsh. However, necessary. While eyes continued to sort through the crowd. A faint grimace animated pale lips in a mixture of excitement and at the same unnerving. With more people around it would become harder to hide. Hide what exactly, was on a need to know basis. And most, if not all, did not need to know.

Once the majority of the crowd was directed into the building. Interest was lost. That was until a couple strays recaptured attention. The doddlers who were left behind. Often too nervous, too unfocused, or even lost. The ones who essentially had no idea what they were supposed to do. A position that she herself had been in only a mere year ago. Compared to now, ready and amped for the official year as a full time student. Out of a moment of empathy. Axis figured this would be as good a time as any to engage with them. Maybe help them out a little. Might as well. There was nothing better to do until classes officially started. Without so much as a warning. Axis stepped from the edge of the terrace she had previous been watching from and with a couple well maneuvered flips. Landed against the ground below in a kneeled position. Doing so only to reduce the impact. Once stable she rose back to full posture. Approaching the ship and those who remained inside.

At first glance, it was a mixture of girls and boys. All doing their own thing. One boy was sleeping. Probably got bored on the way. Couldn't blame him. The ride wasn't for everyone. A set of the females, in separate corners and yet together it seemed, appeared to be searching for something. Or so their actions implied. This was confirmed when a black phone came rocketing across the space. To which Axis merely raised a brow in response for a split second. Before going to examine others. Off in the corner, another guy was playing with some sort of light. A fellow pyro. Just what this place needed. Another person capable of burning it to the ground. Certain that everyone had been accounted for so far. Her focus came back to the two female. One of them picking up a shattered phone from the floor. What a shame. Though it might be considered rude. Axis continued to approach the two of them. Hands deep within the pockets of her jeans. Posture laxed and yet a tad bit arrogant. Not that is was intended by any means. The grimace from before still fresh on her face. "A shame. Not even an hour into the first day and already breaking stuff, eh rookies?" Though she was in the same year as the two. Axis felt she have lived here long enough to know the school and it's workings. To the point where the 'rookie' card was justified at least one time. "If that's the case, I don't know how long you'll both last." The last comment was merely playful teasing. In no way was it meant to be an insult. Hopefully the two would realize this.

Last edited by Axis Genesis on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatrinity.forumotion.net
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:18 am

Talea sees the new girl and cocks her head to the side. That sounded like a challenge. Talea enjoys challenges.

"I don't think breaking stuff equates to my skills as a fighter," Talea says with a smile. "But thanks for your concern."
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:21 am

"I'm inclined to agree with my friend, here." Vera replies with a snicker. "...Besides, aren't you in the same year as us?" She then asks, simply getting a feel that the girl was no older than they were.

~

"Aw. You didn't do anything fun?" Rudil asks with a sligh pout. "Well, don't worry! We can go down to Vale to make up for lost time!" She suggests with another smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Your Journey!
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Roleplaying! :: Beacon Academy-
Jump to: