RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of Your Journey!

Go down 
+8
Avenger3986
Axis Genesis
moonlitneko
Wei Tzu
Blaze-Thief
Kyra_Xyrespace
Shiro-Otaku
Alex Barkhorn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiro-Otaku

The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:11 pm

Leon nods, walking over to a spot behind a girl with fiery golden hair, gesturing for Nix to follow.
--
Sean nods, popping his neck, leaning against the tree, his body mostly hidden in the shadows.
--
Wayne pushed his hands into his jacket pockets.
"Ozpin." he says plainly.
(Lol...spectacled)
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Tanner realizes that he had said that out loud. Not wanting to make another enemy, he smiles. "I just work better alone, that's all! It's been my thing since I was little, grew up on my own." He says, attempting to save himself.
Back to top Go down
Brutus:Primus

Brutus:Primus

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:41 pm

"I only locked myself out once..." Mark said, taking a quick glance at his door, and flashed Rudil a friendly smile, before going back to unpacking his clothes and stashing them into the two clothing drawers in his room. "Once, Rudil. The second time they gave me the wrong key-code... This time, they changed the lock... I swear, someone's playin' me... Don't know who... But someone..." Mark let out some light laughter, putting the last of his shirts into the drawer.

With one of his duffle bags completely unpacked, Mark stood up from his spot and stepped over to his second duffle bag, unzipping it and pulling out a few more pairs of pants. "So, lass, how've you been keeping? Glad to be back for our third year?.... And, uh, sorry about the mess out there...." Mark motioned his head off to the right at that last part, meaning the wood and metal pieces littering the hall.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:48 pm

(meh...I feel like playing with Maria...)
Maria scowled and shook her hand as she flung the hammer down on the tool bench, scowling and pulling off her glove to inspect. Blood was oozing up around the nail on her middle finger, and she hissed in annoyance seeing a large shard off her nail was missing on her index finger. She picked up her glove and shook the nail shard out, pocketing it, and grabbed the hilt of her weapon-in-progress, bringing it with her as she left the school's workshop in order to get her fingers at the very least wrapped up
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:51 pm

"So how does playing a few games of cards after a home-cooked dinner sound?" Roland asks, looking between his two teammates with a smile.

--

Lí finally returns to his dorm room, locking the door behind himself for privacy and solitude. Taking a seat across the windowsill, he tucks up his knees and opens his book. During his time reading, he occasionally turns to look out the window, enjoying the view presented to him.

--

"Are our new students all present, Mr. Kennedy?" Ozpin asks, keeping his voice from carrying over to the main floor of the amphitheatre.

--

A young woman with fiery blond hair shifts her weight to one leg, and puts a hand on the opposite hip. "Wonder what this big welcome speech is gonna be about," she says, not addressing anyone in particular.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Sean smirks, nodding, looking up just enough so one of his eyes peek through his bangs.
--
"You left me!"
A petite girl dressed in black and red walks up to the blond, her arms crossed and a stern look on her face.
"Yang! Why would you do that!" she complains, pouting childishly
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:30 pm

"Hey, Ruby! How's it going?" Yang asks, not bothering to answer her little sister's demand.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:31 pm

"I esploded." she says, still pouting, scowling at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:40 pm

"Wait, what? We've only been here a couple hours at the most, and you've already exploded at someone?" Yang asks, eyes wide in surprise. "Sorry, I didn't think it would be that hard on you..." she mutters, looking away slightly in shame of the stress she must have ended up putting her sister through.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:42 pm

"No! I literally Exploded!" she says, putting her arms down straight at her sides, glaring at Yang.
--
Leon blinked and backed away slightly from the scene unfolding before him
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:50 pm

Yang's attention snaps fully back to her sister, an incredulous look on her face. "You're kidding, right, sis?" Yang asks, a hopeful tone present in her voice. "Seriously, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:53 pm

"I bumped into a mean girls luggage and fire dust got spilled all over me and it made me sneeze and I exploded!" she snaps, stamping her foot and returning to her pout.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:33 am

Iden looked back towards Alex and then nodded, smiling lightly as she followed after him. She saw where they were headed and felt more comfortable, relaxing a bit. She then looked ahead to the raised platform for the annoucement to commence.

---

Ashland took a quick glance around the amphitheater before turning his attention back to Ozpin, "I do believe all of them have just arrive" he told the Headmaster.

(Yay ^^ Iden has a new friend and the forming of the teams has not even been 'announced' yet XD
I also realized....Ghost still has yet to post up AJ DX We need him!!)
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:12 am

Alex leads Iden to the spot, resting against the wall with his arms crossed. "Now, we play the waiting game..." Alex sighs, fiddling with an azure-colored gemstone hanging off the leather strap around his neck.

--

Nix looks at the display before him, a brow quirked. A small part of him wanted to snicker, but he was far too curious about the "exploding" bit, and remained still, listening intently.

--

"Hai. I'll get started soon." Okiro offers with a smile and a nod, placing her hands behind her back and lacing them together.

--

"Sooooo..." Rudil draws her word out, raising her volume as she approached Mark, before leaning over to make eye contact with him. "That still means you were locked out on more than one occasion." She finishes with a chuckle and a bright smile. She then snaps upright, throwing her hands in the air. "I've been great! I visited my aunt last weekend, and she took me to get my hair recolored!" She says, playing with a few of the royal blue strands in her hair. "How was your summer?"

--

"Yeah, y'know..." Vera begins, tapping her index finger to her chin. "Something tells me you don't play well with others, eh?" She snarks, venomous sarcasm dripping from her words. "I bet you were a pleasure to have in class. Pas très sympa?" She adds with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:51 am

Tanner smirks, shrugging. "You want me to be nice? Eres hermosa!" He states, using what spanish he had learned.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:12 am

Leon continued watching the two girl's conversation, farther back than Nix, a little uncomfortable to get closer.
--
(Perfect time to announce that Brutus enlisted me to play Mark while he's away...and I have no Idea what's going on <0-0>)
Mark shrugs, a smirk playing across his face.
"Same as usual I guess, yours?"
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:56 pm

"Think you could be a little more specific, sis?" Yang asks, still skeptical of the day's happenings with Ruby.

--

"Excellent," Roland says, offering his arm to Okiro. "Although, I do believe we should all at least contribute to helping you cook, make it more of a team activity that way," he adds, a lighthearted smile in place.

--

Ozpin begins walking out on stage, his cane in one hand and a coffee mug in the other. Every other step, a tap echoes out from the cane striking the floor. He reaches center stage, and takes a sip of his coffee, before stepping up to the mic. Rather than immediately starting his speech, he waits, content to let silence spread and descend throughout the amphitheatre before beginning.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Ruby was about to go off on a tangent, but notices the silence beginning to fill the room. She turns her gaze to the stage, spotting Ozpin, ready to give a speech. She crosses her arms, content to stay quiet, still quite mad at her sister.
--
(All of Shiro's other characters look at stage <.>)
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:58 am

Alex, Nix, and Octavia all remain silent, looking towards the center stage, waiting for Ozpin to speak.

--

"Um...No thank you, Roland. I'm sure Sean will be enough help, thank you." She says, the slightest hint of hesitation in her voice. In all honesty, she preferred Sean as a partner, especially in the kitchen. She was, however, skeptical of Roland's ability in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:01 am

Sean grins slightly, amused by Okiro denying Roland the opportunity to cook...and with good reason
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:44 am

Iden looked to Ozpin, her eyes widening in awe. She actually had not expected him to look that young but that then made her realize just how amazing he was. She found herself smiling to be learning in this school and kept her full attention to the stage before her.

---

Ashland watched Ozpin take the stage and then turned his attention back towards the students in front of him, keeping both eyes and ears open for oddities.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:49 am

Roland slumps dejectedly, but continues holding his arm out for Okiro. "I suppose I'll set the table, then," he says sullenly.

--

Yang's attention is drawn to center stage along with everyone else, and she falls silent with the mass of students assembled as she waits for the speech to begin.

--

Ozpin takes a brief moment to clear his throat, then begins his speech. "I'll try to keep this brief." he says as he takes a moment to correct his glasses. "You are here to train as Hunters; however, that alone is not enough, or else you would not be here. What each of you must find and pursue is a purpose in being here. Your education here will require discipline and dedication, for we have high expectations here at Beacon. That being said, there is no shame in requesting assistance should you find yourself in need; against the Grimm you are to hunt, we cannot stand alone against them." He pauses long enough to take a brief sip of coffee, then continues, "Make no mistake, we will not hold your hand through this. We can only guide you along your way; each step you take must be your own." Having concluded his speech, Ozpin walks off the other side of the stage, leaving the new student's under Ashland's watch.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:55 am

Leon blinked.
"....that's it....where do we go? What do we do?" he asks, looking at Nix, confused beyond reason.
--
Ruby looked at Yang to see if she knew what to make of it.
--
Wayne pushed his glasses up his nose, waiting for further instruction from the woman left on stage.
--
Novus yawnd, rubbing his eyes with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:21 pm

"That certainly ain't what I expected." Nix comments, his brow furrowed slightly.

--

"Is it me, or..." Alex begins, pushing himself the wall. "...Or is that not what you saw coming from Ozpin, either?" He asks, a brow raised under his hood.

--

Vera is rather surprised by what Tanner says, evident by her intense blush. But, she furrows her brow and turns her head to the side with a huff. "You're barking up the wrong tree... Imbècile." She growls, her tail idly flicking still.

--

"Do you need help unpacking, Mark?" Rudil asks, looking away from the window and back at Mark.

--

"That sounds fine." Okiro says with a nod. "Shall we invite anyone else...? Perhaps the third years?" She then suggests.

--

"...Well, then. Shall we head inside? Perhaps to the dining hall? I'm not sure about you, but I'm rather hungry." Octavia says, at a lower volume.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:30 pm

Wayne shrugs.
"I guess so...since that seems to be the only direction we're getting..." he says quietly, scratching his chin.
"I wonder what they did with our luggage...and our weapons..."
--
Mark shakes his head, chuckling.
"I think I've got it under control."
--
Leon scratched his head.
"I would have thought it'd be more.....refined?" he asks, unsure of his choice of words
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:03 pm

Iden found herself nodding before she realized it. She then stopped herself and felt a little embarressed, blushing lightly. "R-right...I have to agree. He seemed...a little off, right?" she asked.

---

Ashland watched as Ozpin left and then turned his attention back to the students. He'd let them talk amongst themselves before ushering them out of the amptitheater.
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Tanner smirks. "You wanted nice, I gave you nice. " His wolf ears perk up at the sight of Vera's tail. Tanner quickly hides back within his hair. "Stupid random hairs, just don't want to stay down."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:02 pm

"I don't see why not," Roland says, leading the way along the path Lí took with the luggage cart earlier. "More people generally leads to better card games, anyway, right, Sean?" Roland looks to his other teammate, to wait for an answer.

--

Lí closes his book, having finished reading it, and takes the next in the series in hand.

--

"That's it?" Yang asks, still looking to the stage as if expecting more. She turns to face her little sister, uncertainty apparent. "I wonder what's next," she says, reaching under her hair to rub the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:07 pm

Sean shrugs. More people usually meant more winnings.
--
Ruby nods, looking back at the stage
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:31 am

"I asked for nice, not brown-nosing. Tromper" Vera retorts with a furrowed brow, and a smirk of her own. Her wars twitch under her beret, and she crosses her arms. "...Stray hairs. Right."

--

"You didn't keep Ursa major on you?" Octavia asks, reaching behind to the small of her back. She holds a familiar black and white baton up, throwing it up and catching it repeatedly. "They let me hang on to Revert..." She adds.

--

"If you say so!" Rudil responds, heading back to the door. "I'm gonna look for Maria." She then says, waving goodbye, and walking out the door.

--

I was thinkin' the exact same, actually." Nix comments, crossing his own arms. After a moment, he simply tugs lightly at the red bandana around his neck, looking back at Leon. "Think they'll say where to go from here?" He asks, though doesn't expect much of an answer.

--

"I think I'll stay out of the card game this time, thanks." Okiro sighs, not having been the best card player last time they tried teaching her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Your Journey!
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Roleplaying! :: Beacon Academy-
Jump to: