RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of Your Journey!

Go down 
+8
Avenger3986
Axis Genesis
moonlitneko
Wei Tzu
Blaze-Thief
Kyra_Xyrespace
Shiro-Otaku
Alex Barkhorn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiro-Otaku

The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:22 am

Leon yawns in his sleep, muttering to himself
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:23 am

Talea looks between the two girls and decides then and there that she's bored and she wants to go explore the school; the airship is old news.

"Where do we go now? The airship is boring."
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:25 am

"You know I can't afford to do much, Rudil," Li says, slightly reddening as he rubs the back of his neck again. "And I don't want you having to pay for me, either."
Back to top Go down
Axis Genesis

Axis Genesis

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:29 am

In response to both girls and their quick remarks, Axis merely gave a shrug of the shoulders and a shake of her head. So they had taken her words a little differently than intended. Ah well, moving she supposed. A sharp question followed the exchange of words. One that caused a grunt of amused nature to fall from her lips. "Yes, same year as a student. However I've spent at least a year and a half prior as a resident here. So it's fair to say. I know my way around this place and are no stranger to it's structure."

Last edited by Axis Genesis on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatrinity.forumotion.net
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:30 am

Tanner stood from the bench stretching, and yawning. His yawn sounded like the howl of a wolf for a second before he realized, and silenced himself. "That was close." He sighed with relief.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:41 am

"Really now? I'm a resident, myself." Vera replies, her tone moving from annoyed to friendly. "My folks run the dust shop downtown." She adds with a small smile, placing her hands on her hips. She then looks at Talea. "Girl's gotta point. This place is old news. We should probably head inside the school."

~

"You know what they say! The best things in life are free!" Rudil responds with a slight giggle.
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:47 am

"Rudil..." Li's face falls at her words. "I do appreciate the offer, but I don't feel like I can accept. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:50 am

Tanner flips his hood down before following a group of others into the large doors of Beacon. "This will take some getting used to . . ." He muttered quietly, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:52 am

Talea grins.

"I bet this place is so huge! I could probably find all the hiding spots!" she says. "C'mon let's check it out!"

She rushes out of the airship, looking to see the direction the students were going.
Back to top Go down
Axis Genesis

Axis Genesis

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:59 am

"You don't say. Talk about a small world." Axis replied. It came as no surprise that more and more locals were signing onto the academy roster. It was a leading facility in it's cityscape and a successful one at that. On an unrelated note, the other girl... Talk about a short attention span. Then again she really did have a valid point. Useless sticking around here if there was nothing worth while going on to maintain a purpose. Beside more important events would be taking place inside the school and soon at that. Starting with standard orientation. A simple assembly of welcome. Where they would all get the brief down of policies, rules, and at the end. The world famous let down speech. That the headmaster gave out each and every year. To weed out the dedicated from the slackers. At this rate however, they would all be lucky if they made it on time. "Guess you both have a point there. Very well. Off to the school then." And with that Axis turned heel and started to walk away. Headed straight for the front entrance. She figured the others would follow along behind if they really wanted to. She would not force them. It was their choice to make after all.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:02 am

Leon turns over in his chair, and ends up falling on the floor, still passed out
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:08 am

"Aww..." Rudil says with a slight pout. "Alright! But you still have to have fun to make up for your summer!" She says with another slight laugh. Primula opens the door for them, and they all see a few other students and faculty. "Right, then. You two, help fold the chairs and put them away. When you're all done with that, start rolling down the wrestling mats. Can't let them sleep on the hard floor." Rimu says, placing her hands on her hips.

~

"Hey, hold up!" Vera calls after the girl, catching up to them. "I never got your name." She comments, sticking her hands in her pockets again.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:12 am

Maria sighs, watching the airship let off students in the courtyards.
"New...." she mutters, staring out the window of the ballroom, where she waited on her teammate.
--
Leon, when his breathing is cut off by lack of air flow due to carpet-to-face syndrome, finally wakes, rubbing his eyes and sitting up, stumbling towards the exit of the airship.
Back to top Go down
Axis Genesis

Axis Genesis

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:18 am

While the more hyperactive of the two raced off ahead. In search of grand adventure. The other merely hastened to rejoin the pack. At which point she brought up the notion of names. Nota usual occurrence. Yet somehow, in the midst of conversation. Axis had completely forgotten to properly introduce herself. A problem which was fixed in an instant. Glancing over at Vera as they continued to walk. She gave a bow of her head out of common practice. Old fashioned but still very much effective. "Forgive me. The names Axis." There. Now that was better. Should have been done in the first place. Damn distractions. "And yourself?" Axis tried to be as friendly as she could. Within reason of course.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:19 am

"No promises, Rudil, but I'll try," Li says, moving to start quickly folding up chairs, carrying out four at a time.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:13 pm

As Rudil places down another stack of chairs, she notices a familiar hooded figure off to the side, looking out the window. Her smile widens, and she runs to the girl. "Maria!" She says with a happy giggle, nearly tumbling down with the girl as she greets her with an affectionate hug. "You didn't wait too long, didja?" The girl asks her friend.

~

"Name's Vera. Nice making your acquaintance, Axis." She replies, holding a hand out for Axis to shake, and leaving her surname out, just as Axis did. She hears shuffling come from the exit of the airship, and turns to face the boy with black hair. "Rise and shine, buddy boy!" She says with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:37 pm

As Li continues to carry out the appointed task, he notices Rudil greet her teammate Maria with an affectionate hug. He adopts a wistful smile at the scene, idly wishing that he had someone of his own affection. Yet, he knows it isn't likely, considering who he is.

Last edited by Wei Tzu on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar.)
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:44 pm

"hour..." Maria replies.
"when do the luggage get here...?"
--
Leon steps into view, the scowl on his face making him look like someone who would kill in an instant.
He mutters and yawns, glaring up into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:27 pm

Talea looks around, catching sight of various students with weapons that she finds cool but uninteresting, until she sees that Vera and the other girl (oops, bad etiquette on Talea's part; she'll have to be No Name for now) walking away. That must be the entrance! It looks sooooooo big! A wicked grin appears on her face as she catches up to them.

That's something to climb!
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:18 pm

Vera chuckles at the sleepy boy. "Not a morning person, are ya?" She asks with a chuckle, before noticing the grin on Talea's face that could put the Joker to shame. "...I don't like that look." She comments.

~

"Oops! Sorry, didn't think I'd be that long." Rudil chuckles. She then pulls away from Maria and rocks back and forth on her heels. "Dunno...I'd say another hour or so. For now, we're just to clear the place out." She replies with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:32 pm

Li continues working, noting that only a few more rows of chairs remain. After getting another handful of them out of the room, he starts staging the mats, trying to expedite the process.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:37 pm

Maria nods, looking about. It would be faster if she used her aura, though not for her...but Rudil would probably insist on helping anyway. She walks over to Li and begins helping him lay down the mats
--
Leon runs his hand through his hair.
"No sleep last night...." he mumbles, walking past Vera thoughtlessly, blinking and scratching just above the eye patch he wore. People moved out of the way of where he walked, murmuring things as they saw him.
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 6:32 pm

Tanner stood with the other students in the auditorium. He gazed around at all of the faces, before groaning. "Great, so many people. All I need is myself to kill a couple o' Grimm . . ." Tanner's goal wasn't even to defeat the Grimm. He wanted to wipe the White Fang off of the face of the planet.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:51 pm

Vera raises a brow at the boy as he absently walks away. "... Walkin' ball of sunshine, that one." Vera snarks, shoving her hands in her pockets again.

~

Rudil grins as she begins laying down mats, as well. "I wonder how the new batch if students will be like this year! Or what their initiation relics will be this time around?" Rudil muses aloud, mostly just for sake of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Li shrugs, being somewhat indifferent to the matter so long as he doesn't get a new wave of attention because someone recognizes him. "We'll find out soon enough, Rudil," he says, a smile growing at her sunny disposition.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:15 pm

Wayne looks about the grounds, wondering where the entrance to the school had gone. After observing a scene unfold involving three girls and some dust, he was making his way back towards the airship, hoping to find someone that knew what they were doing. He hefts up Ursa Major on his back, feeling uncomfortable, feeling like people were observing him, sizing him up.
"Why can't you fold up?" he hisses to his weapon, staring at the ground.
--
Novus sighs, watching his soon-to-be classmates from afar.
"Oi! Kid, I gotta take off!" the driver of the airship calls to him from above. He shrugs and quits leaning on the ship, watching Faculty of the academy as luggage is moved.
--
Maria had quickly set up mats on the fourth of the ballroom she had been working on, and her ears catch Rudil's question.
"I've heard rumors a lot of...questionable students have been let in..." she says, approaching her teammate from behind, turning her head towards Li to show acknowledgement, but saying nothing and turning back as well.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Li's curiosity is perked by Maria's comment, and he asks, "Questionable how?" His eyebrows knit together as he hopes the statement wasn't a slight against him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 4:59 pm

"Does that weapon even fold?" A familiar voice, with an even more familiar accent behind Wayne asks. Should Wayne turn around, he would be greeted by familiar lavender eyes, long, slate black hair. The woman was standing with a beautiful grace, with her hands laced behind he back and a smile on her face.

~

"Whattaya mean, Maria?" Rudil asks, also curious as to what Maria was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Maria shrugs.
"Rumor...."
--
Wayne looked back over his shoulder, and he pushed his glasses up to see better. A smile spread across his face.
"Hey. I'd heard you'd made it in..."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:46 pm

"What are the rumors saying?" Li asks. Much as his memories of dealing with them are unpleasant, he knows they often have basis in truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Your Journey!
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Roleplaying! :: Beacon Academy-
Jump to: