RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of Your Journey!

Go down 
+8
Avenger3986
Axis Genesis
moonlitneko
Wei Tzu
Blaze-Thief
Kyra_Xyrespace
Shiro-Otaku
Alex Barkhorn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiro-Otaku

The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:29 pm

"I wouldn't know..." The boy observes, pushing his hair back with his robotic claw.
"Well, rest up in any case. Don't wanna wake up next to a corpse."
Back to top Go down
Brutus:Primus

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:49 am

Oh, it was getting around to that time of day, now. When the sun began to die down, and night took over. All the older students had their dorms to stay in; warm and cozy, a little home away from home. Mark, well... He couldn't help but feel just a tad bit sorry for the first years, having to stay and actually sleep in that big, old, dark as all Grimm fur Ball Room. Mark would've gone to bed feeling guilty, too... Had he not put a flask to his lips....

Oh, Sally Brown, she's the girl for me, boys....
....Roll, boys... Roll, boys, roll....

It was while he was feeling bad for all the little first years, that Mark decided some liquid comfort/company was in order. He was still in the privacy of his Dorm room, with him thinking, What are the odds of someone walking by right now?, I mean, after all the trouble I got through triple packing those bottles in.... A few sips wouldn't hurt.... Opening his rooms windows, Mark pulled up a seat, kicked up his feet onto the open window sill, and untopped his flask.

Ah, It's Down to... Trinidad to see Sally Brown, boys!
.... Way hey!... Miss Sally Brown!...

Yeah, just a few sips... Although, Mark's definition of a few may clash with the opinions of others. A few dozen sips later, and Mark was singing one of his favorite Sea Shanties, completely into the song, like he was singing for an audience. In some technicality, though, Mark was singing for an audience. Someone was sure to hear the young, metal-armed Scotsman singing his throat out. But don't worry, the effect of the drink should knock him out soon enough.... Once he finished singing, that is.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:33 am

(I posted a reply....and it never posted.... *hates her tablet right now* An Brutus, that shanty sounds familiar, took it from Black Flag, didn't you?)

Iden jumped at suddenly hearing coughing behind her and when she turned around, she saw a boy with graying hair having a couching fit. When he had finished and gave a reply to the other boy near him, she couldn't stop herself from walking over to the other. "I-is he al-alright?" she asked with a tilt of her head.

(I want to play Iulian so bad now...I don't know why DX)
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:59 am

"He is a Professor. He is above you. And believe me when I say, he isn't the only one who will make a habit out of pestering you." Primula responds, furrowing her brows and crossing her arms. "I hope you don't make a habit out of attacking your superiors in the future." She warns.

--

"Hi, Maria!" A cheery voice calls to Maria from the dorm room's entrance. Rudil walks in, her usual mile-wide grin adorned on her face. "Whatcha doin'?" She asks, leaping to her bed and casually bouncing up and down.
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:57 pm

(And future teammates meet for the first time!)

"I'll be fine," the young man says, having heard the question about him. He appreciated that people cared, but he didn't want them worrying about him, either. "Thank you for the concern, but there's no need to worry. I have it under control."
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:20 pm

Tanner simply closes his eyes, and attempts to think. "Yeah, whatever, just leave me alone." He says, sighing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:35 pm

(I call for demerits >w>)
Leon shrugs, not knowing who to focus his attention on. He simply laid back, staring up at the ceiling...
--
Maria turns about, her ears twitching ever so slightly.
"Reminiscing..." she says plainly.
--
(...0-0 I wants someone I have to meet Alex or Vera)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:37 pm

(Eh! Moon saw what I did there!)

Mark's, slurred, drunk singing went on for a few more minutes, going through almost the entire song. His voice gruffly reverberated in his dorm room, and echoed out, leaking through his open window. Even though the song itself was only about two minutes long, Mark, in his drunken state, kept adding more to the song; he'd even double back on some of the verses, like a broken record, and sing some more. He'd done this quite a few times, and as he came to a close on the last verse of the song, Mark took up his flask one more time, and took a swig.... It was empty, and at the angle he was at, Mark had drawn himself back a bit too far. With a slurred "Whoa!", Mark's chair slipped out from under him, and he fell back, hitting the floor with a heavy TH-RUMP!. It hurt, but Mark was too busy drunkenly giggling to care. Looks like he'd be sleeping on the floor tonight.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Rudil hops down and walks towards Maria, placing her arm around her friend. "Is that so?" She asks with her trademark grin.

--

"Problems with authority, as well. Lack of respect..." She comments, bringing out her scroll. "Well, Mr...Bigby, is it? In the off chance you survive initiation, I will make sure you get the proper discipline you deserve. Additional study sessions and mandatory essays for two weeks seems fair, doesn't it?" She says indifferently, clicking different tabs in her scroll.

--

( Well, Alex is roaming >.> And Vera is with an inactive user, but I can move her if you want. )
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:40 pm

(Alex is roaming too? <0-0> Wayne ish as well)
Maria shrugs.
"When we were new was the last time I was up there. People were very inquisitive of my outfit then..."
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:51 pm

"You don't understand . . ." Is all Tanner mutters, tears streaming down his cheeks. He was hiding them of course, and holding back sobs. He was only here for one reason, to learn how to fight so he could avenge his mother.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:25 pm

Iden nodded slowly as she blinked her eyes, "A-are you sure?" she asked, worry present in her light blue eyes.

---

Ashland took one last look at the students filing into the room and then left the room, stretching as he walked into the courtyard. He raised his eyebrow at heading some rather off-key singing but he didn't get to pin point where it was coming from before it was cut off. He shrugged his shoulders at the strange occurance and once more began his trek.

(Umm, since Ashland is a guard, where does he stay?)
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:48 am

"As long as I make sure I manage my Aura properly... I'll be fine," he affirms, a little more strength coming back into his voice, though it remains somewhat wheezy.

--

As Lí dresses for bed, he hears a loud thump not far away, and so he finishes donning his sleep pants before stepping out of his room, scroll in hand to get back in later. He walks down the hall until he hears muffled giggling behind a door. Curious, and also concerned, he knocks, apprehensive of what might be on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:42 pm

"Yeah, they sure were." Rudil responds with another chuckle. "But, hey. Ya showed them what's up! What with being in one of the most successful third year teams! I heard rumors of some other teams saying we could be the next HORS!" She says with excitement.

--

"No, Mr. Bigby, it's you who does not understand. Not yet, at least." Primula calls to the boy as he walks off.

--

Alex peeked into yet another door, seeing almost an entire area dedicated to what must have been a library. So far, he'd found the dining hall, library, locker rooms, and most classrooms. Sighing a bit, and looking out the window at the darkening sky, he decides it's high time to make his way back to the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:46 pm

"I should probably go get Octavia...she can become so wrapped up in her books sometimes..." Wayne mumbles, staring at the ground as he rounds the corner to head into the library.
--
Maria rolls her eyes, twirling her finger around in feign excitement.
"yay." she says, not really finding all that much to admire in the team.
--
Leon stares at the ceiling, trying his best to make out what he could swear was a shadow in the dark.
"Oi...you guy's see that?"
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:26 pm

(Hey Brutus, Sal was accepted ^^ We need to get some interaction between him and Ash. I vote Sal is the ONLY one who calls Ashland, Ash)

Iden looked towards Leon and then in the direction he was looking, at the ceiling. She tilted hr head and narrowed her eyes, wondering what he was talking about. "See what?" she asked in reply.

---

Ashland took a seat at one of the benches in the courtyard to get a breath of fresh air before heading to bed. He leaned back with both elbows resting on the back of the bench as he looked to the sky. He closed his eyes and let the cool night breeze blow past him.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:30 pm

In the rafters above the Ballroom, Shiro peered down on the students with watchful eyes, observing them, and also looking out for them their first night. A small service, considering how much fun he tended to have with them. Though his bright white hair tended to stick out a bit in the dark, it wasn't often that people looked up, so he was rarely spotted
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Tanner decide to go back into the ballroom, finding his things, and pulling the covers over his head. "Geez, maybe I'll be better off in here . . ." He mumbles hoping to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:49 pm

Matching their lines of sight, the ill youth also looks up, scanning the ceiling for anything out of place. After a few moments adjusting to the different lighting, he narrows his eyes to look again more closely, trying to spot anything out of place.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:56 pm

Shiro yawns slightly, laying down on the rafter beam, his white hair draping down past the end of the rafter. He stares at the ceiling, positive nobody will see him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 2:54 am

(I second that vote! Sal gets to call him Ash. Now, for some interaction....)

"Hmff.... Hrm-eh-wha?---" Mark grumbles, barely managing to lift his head off the floor. There was a knock on his door, that either meant one of two things: Student came to check on the noise, or a guard was out there. Flat on his back, and with his flask still in hand, Mark makes an attempt at standing. He uses his elbows to prop himself up, but that only leads to him leaning too far to one side, rolling and ending up on his front. Some sense coming back to him, though still in a slightly buzzed state, Mark moves his arm, sending his flask skidding under his bed. "Hurk! Arg.... Ah-hem! Uh.... The door's open; Err... I mean unlocked!.... Doesn't even have a knob..." Mark manages to say, loud enough for whoever was knocking to hear. He was still on the floor as he said this, slowly trying to get up.

---

"Hmm... The kid's late... Again." Salvador muttered, sitting in Beacon's security room. The room itself was used mainly for observation. They had a number of cameras set up, many along the school grounds' perimeter, a few more on the grounds itself, and one camera per class room. Right now, Sal was busy viewing the camera's set up in the Arena/Amphitheater, and the Ballroom. Knowing that no one was still lingering around the Amphitheater, Salvador switched the camera views, opting more attention to the one watching over the new First Years. Sal knew all too well that the Ballroom was Co-Ed, So he payed especially close attention to the screen. After a few moments, Salvador pulled his Scroll from his pocket, taping open the screen and pulling up his contacts. He gave the device a few flicks, before tapping on Ashland's contact tab.

"Hey, Ash! Pick up, will you?.... Did you fall asleep? ¡Dios mío! Ash! If you fell asleep, I swear.... Just--just get back to the Sec. Room, We need to work out the night schedule." Salvador hit send, and closed his scroll, waiting for the younger Guardsman.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:11 am

Iden continued to look up into the rafters, her vision going through the many boards above before looking back down at Leon, "I d-don't see anything" she muttered.

---

Ashland heard beeping from his scroll and sighed, already knowing who it was from. He took one last breath of the chilled air before opening his eyes and sitting up on the bench. He pulled out his scroll and pushed the answer button, listening to the message sent by Salvador, a guard who was just a new as he was, but older. He sighed once more after the message ended and pushed himself up from the bench. He streatched lightly and walked across the courtyard towards the security room. When he reached the room, he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:07 pm

Lí looks down at the door upon hearing Mark's proclamation to see the handle is indeed missing. Carefully, he eases the door open, still wary of what he'd see on the other side. The missing doorknob didn't put confidence in him that the sight would be entirely welcome. The sight that greets him is Mark trying to get off the ground, which was unusual in itself, but after a few moments, Lí noticed a faint odor present in the room as well. "Mark, why?" he asks, hoping his classmate catches what he means.

--

As he looks up at the ceiling, the greying youth's mind begins slipping into the welcome fog of unconsciousness. His breathing starts to even out, but another coughing fit starts to surface, and he cringes upon himself with effort to not release it. After a few seconds, he relaxes, and starts drifting off once more.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:22 pm

Leon shrugs, peering back at Iden.
"must be seeing things...why the stutter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Salvador, hearing the knock on the security room's door, reached over the camera control board. His hand hovered over a few buttons, before he found the right one; planting his hand on it with a low thump. The room door let off a short beep-click noise, before unlocking fully.

"Did you enjoy your walk, Ash?" Sal asked, not much emotion on the elder mans' face, as he spun around in his chair to face the opening door. "None of the new niños caused too much trouble, I hope?"

----

"To... Ring in the--*Hick!*--New year, mate!" Mark slurred, planting his mechanized hands palm down to push himself up. Mark got up to one knee, reaching out, and putting his left hand up on the side of his bed for more support. Looking up, the buzzed youth made eye contact with his fellow classman. By the look of him, Mark was just a few notches below shite-faced drunk. The effects of the drink causing his face to pale a bit, with dark circles forming under his eyes. Mark's hair, once slicked back and combed, was now messed up quite a bit, and hanging just slightly into his face.

"Hey, uh.... Hrm, ah... Thank's for, uh... For finding my suitcase today, man. Kept it nice an' safe. I appreciate it..." Mark managed to say, breaking eye contact as he pushed himself further up. Just about to his feet, Mark felt his world around him start to tip, and just like that, he fell to the left, landing on his bed and bouncing a bit, before quietly and calmly laying there.
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:51 pm

Weiss Schnee, the girl in white pyjamas, prepared to sleep, looking at others, she sighed, thinking to herself 'This place is going to need some changes if I'm going to be staying here.'
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Tanner began to snore softly, as he slowly drifted into the world of sleep. His first day had gone terrible, but just as he begins to sleep he sees his mother's death again. Tanner stood, and wandered towards the windowsill, leaning on it. "Guess I won't be getting sleep tonight." He says, sighing heavily as he looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:03 pm

(I would like to first apologize for not replying...college is the bane of my life, that and cosplay. Currently working on mine so I can hopefully get it completely finished before October. Yes. I do know that it's only January...I need to get to work on it again, so that MAYBE, I can possibly have TWO outfits for a four day con.)

Iden shrugged her shoulders at the question, she really didn't have much of an answer to that, "I'm...not that used...t-to so many people" she muttered before walking back over to her bags so as to get her night clothes. She then looked around for somewhere to change.

----

Ashland decided to ignore the first question addressed to him; thus preceded to roll his eyes at the word he didn't know, but he assumed that Salvador was refering to the students, "No, not much trouble. Cept asking a lot of questions." He chuckled a little bit, walking into the room and taking a seat before the screens, "And lots of complaining about the bedding arrangements." He looked to the screens at the students within the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
kazza468

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:09 pm

Weiss couldn't sleep, so she got up, pulled out a book from her bag, and went over to a corner, sitting in a chair, lighting a candle and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Leon shrugs in response, yawning.
--
"Hallo there..."
From up above Weiss, leaning on a decoration in the corner a bit of a ways up, Shiro peers down, blinking curiously, having never seen another person with white hair before...except Ozpin, but he had assumed that was from age more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of Your Journey!   The Beginning of Your Journey! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of Your Journey!
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Roleplaying! :: Beacon Academy-
Jump to: