RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, Here I Go Then

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

Well, Here I Go Then Empty
PostSubject: Well, Here I Go Then   Well, Here I Go Then Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:18 pm

Well...Though I had no idea what to put before, I have decided to give this a try as well.
Hello, I am moonlitneko, most of you know me from Fanfiction.net as Satu the Fire of Hope. You can call me Moon, Neko or Satu.

I am an artist as well as a writer. So, I like to draw a lot and can never seem to stop writing stories.
I have quite a few fandoms that I am crazy about. Sailor Moon, RWBY, Bleach, Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy.
I am not all that picky when it comes to anime, I will watch pretty much anything, besides Slice-of-Life and Hentai, not a fan of those.
The same can be said about music, not all that picky, but I do not like most rap or death/heavy metal. Other than those, I like most music.

Currently, I am crazy about RWBY with a passion, I can never seem to stop making characters with it. But, that is because I can be inspired by the simplest things. As such, You can expect more characters from me, count on it.

I am currently getting into college for my 2 year degree in Graphic Design.
So when January comes around, don't be surprised if I am not on as often as I used to be, it means that I am busy with college.

Anyway, to people I already know from FF, nice to actually get to know you guys.
And to people who are coming on here for the first time and haven't met me already, nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down

Well, Here I Go Then
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Getting Started :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: