RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAHA i made it work!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghostly Pierce

HAHA i made it work! Empty
PostSubject: HAHA i made it work!   HAHA i made it work! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:01 am

Ok one I finally got a username running on this site I might just backdrop but I can't so I will st faceplant anyway!!! I am still known as Ghostly Pierce and I own the characters AJ and Mikama...gonna have to resubmit them...but oh well. I get the name Ghostly Pierce from a simple game of trouble in terrorist town, game glitched when I died and made me spectate with a working sniper rifle... and I'm hoping to leave for the marines in February so wish me luck after that I won't be on for 3 months but I will be on for 10 days after that then gone for a month then I'll be on whenever possible. I work nights so don't expect a reply after 11pm until 4 am. And I'm on steam just add {LKS} to my username and bam you can add me and maybe we can game together.
Back to top Go down
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

HAHA i made it work! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAHA i made it work!   HAHA i made it work! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Hey Ghostly. Glad to see you were able to get it working
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

HAHA i made it work!
Page 1 of 1