RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello One and All

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyra_Xyrespace

Kyra_Xyrespace

Hello One and All Empty
PostSubject: Hello One and All   Hello One and All Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:41 am

Hello everyone. My name is Kyra_Xyrespace, based off of the name of a character I had in the game FusionFall (it's gone now because CN can't be bothered to keep a good game). Most or some (or none) know me as AnimeGirl 144 over on fanfiction.net.

I've known about RWBY since my sister mentioned it to me; Monty had commented about it on a podcast. I tried looking for it (spelling it "Ruby") but never found it so I moved on. Then, I found the Red Trailer at the end of the Season 10 Credits. Since then, I practically, religiously followed after it, turning some of my friends to watch it. Weiss used to be my favorite, but Jaune, Penny, Sun, and Ozpin have since replaced her (she's still a favorite, but she's just moved down on the list).

I submitted a character to Infinity's forum before the show was officially released, and I rped a bit when she started it, but college and looking for work (and then getting some work) had made it difficult for me to keep up a frequency to rp. On top of that, me and a friend (Zero) were starting the FusionFall RP since it's deletion from the original site. Further on top of that, my apartment is only able to use 15 gigabytes of internet, so I had cut down on my website searches (although considering my friend and her boyfriend are constantly on Netflix, I decided it was alright for me to start going to the RP sites and getting involved again).

In real life, I'm still looking for a better job, so some of my time will be taken to looking for something. And December is upon us, which brings in finals, so I have to focus on that. So my rping will be rather light until my break starts.

Soo.....yeah. That's about it. Feel free to drop a line if you want to talk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1062727/AnimeGirl-144

Hello One and All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Getting Started :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: