RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions! The first day of school!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:10 pm

"Me? O-oh...I got-" Faith then cuts herself off with a gasp when she hears a voice, and looks at the boy in green who had approached, feeling as if she had seen him somewhere. Though, she simply squeaks in fear, hiding behind Cailin.
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 3:07 pm

Rei watches Faith, giggling at the humorous display
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Drake looks over to Faith. "Sorry if I scared you, just thought I should say hello." He says, smiling.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Cailin blinked as the smaller girl hid behind her. She raised her brow, looking back at Faith before looking over to the boy who had somehow startled her friend. She stared at him for a bit before shrugging her shoulders and letting the thought go. She then tured her attention back to the board, "So...are we heading for our homerooms now?" she asked.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Rei scratches behind her head, reaching out with her free hand and patting Faith's.
"I'm gonna head off. Cailin's right. See you both later!" she says happily, walking off out of sight...only to discover she has no idea how to get to her homeroom. She groaned, and went about wandering the halls, trying to figure out patterns in the room numbers
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:11 pm

Drake shrugs as well before finding his name. "Fen Chun huh? Interesting." He says, walking to find his room. "This should be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:00 am

"Are you lost?" A voice asks from behind Rei. Should she turn around, she would find a young man, a little over six feet in height, with hair white as snow, and eyes the color of ice to go with it. He was decked in almost all red, with a crimson twin tailed coat hanging from his torso. He looked down at her with a raised brow, a stack of paper in his hands as he awaited an answer.

--

"...U-um...Right...Hi..." She mutters quietly, looking back at Cailin. "Uum...We should get to Fen...Hai's class..." She tells Cailin, grabbing her by the hand and turning to walk to their homeroom.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:07 am

Rei turns around, her head cocked slightly to the side, but her eyes light up upon seeing the boy. Her head turns back, and a small blush creeps onto her face.
"...h-hi..." she answers in a small, meek voice, forgetting to answer his question.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Cailin is dragged along by Faith and finally the other girl's words register, "But I don't have Mr. Fen" she stated, "I have a Mr. Gibbous."

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:56 am

"R-right, that's what I said." Faith lied. In all honesty, the fact that she had spoken to Rei and Cailin was a miracle in itself, but she was beginning to have a panic attack when the boy approached. She simply said the name out of desperation.

--

"...Hi." The young man repeats, straightening the papers and tucking them under his arm. "[color:6d57=#brick]Are you finding everything alright?" He asks again.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:58 am

she stares at her feet, shuffling shyly.
"Uh...I'm trying to find my homeroom..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:30 am

"Who's your homeroom teacher?" The white-haired boy asks.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:33 am

"fen....Fun..." Rei winces, realizing she didn't ever remember, her face lighting up.
"I forget... <.>"
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:41 am

Cailin blinked a little at what Faith said but decided to let it slid with a sigh. She then let herself be dragged along by the smaller girl for she had no idea where she was going and it was probably better to be led anyway. Though, she was never one to follow, she would let the other lead this once.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:29 pm

"Fen Hai, or Fen Chun?" The boy then asks.

--

"Gibbous...Gibbous... Here!" Faith says, looking at the homeroom door. She then checks her phone for the time. "Oh...My. We're right on time. Another minute, and we'd have been late." She sighs.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:31 pm

Rei slumps over further.
"I don't know..." she says, helpless
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Cailin smiled and nodded, "That's great" she stepped to the door and looked to Faith, "Let's get in before we are late" she laughed, opening the door and stepping inside.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:38 am

"What's your name?" He asks, reaching back into the papers, and flipping through them.

--

Faith gives a nod, walking in after Cailin and looking around. There was Mr. Gibbous, sitting at the desk in front, and their fellow students simply looked at them. Faith freezes on the spot, not liking all the eyes on her and Cailin, and she begins frantically searching the room with her eyes for two open seats.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:39 am

"R...rei..." she says, the blush on her face brightening once again.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:26 am

Cailin blinked a bit at all the staring students but didn't let it bug her and she ended up smiling brightly at them, "Good morning" she greeted. She then took Faith's hand and pulled the other girl behind her towards the back of the class, there were two seats in the back, one next to the window, the other next to the empty seat. "You want the window?" she asked Faith, looking to her friend.

---

Fen Hai was walking down the hall when he saw two students still standing within it. He was sure that it was about time for classes to start now. He was only late because he had forgotten something in the lobby that he needed for class. "Good morning, you two." he greeted, "Should you be in class?" he asked with an almost unnoticable tilt of his head.

---

Fen Chun sat in her room, sighing lightly as she looked to the students before her. She was super excited about being in the school as a teacher, but she was not too thrilled about the students. She remembers how school life was, not all students were as well behaved as most would believe in their first year of combat school. She took a breath and looked to her class, getting to her feet. "My name is Fen Chun, you may call me, Ms. Fen." she introduced herself and smiled, "I am going to be your homeroom teacher, nice to meet you

(I know no one has Chun as a homeroom teacher, but I might as well add in her experience. Poor Chun, no students to interact with. OH well, she can just bug her brother and his students. *shot*)
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:43 am

(Drake has Fen Chun!) Drake arrives in the door, late as he bows in apology. "Sorry I'm late, there was some trouble at the board, and I got a little lost . . ." He says, straightening himself back up.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:54 am

Rei, nervous already about being late on her first day, and flustered from the meeting with the older boy...with oddly pretty eyes..., became frantic. She stood up straight, not even facing the professor, putting her hands in the air like she was being arrested.
"I-i-i-i'm sorry! I saw the b-b-board but I forgot where I was g-g-going and then I forgot where i was GONNA go and....nnng" she whines, shaking on the spot
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:48 pm

Drake gives Chun another now before taking a seat. "Sorry again . . ." He says, putting his head down.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:56 pm

(Sorry blaze, I was waiting for Alex to post)

Fen Chun nodded to the boy who had been late and smiled lightly before turning her attention to the students before her once again. "Well, now that I have introduced myself, time for you guys to introduce yourselves" she smiled widely, taking a seat at her desk once more. "We'll start with this end here" she pointed to a student who then introduced themselves. As they continued down the line, it finally came to the boy who had been late, who Fen Chun smiled at once more.
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 4:11 pm

(It's okay, just trying to get in what posts I can before I do stuff with family.)

Drake stands up reluctantly, but still smiling. "My name's Drake, Drake Valyant." He then takes a seat as he stretches his arms.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:26 pm

Raising an eyebrow again, the boy looks over to Fen Hai. "I could ask you the same thing, sir." He says with a slight chuckle, checking his list. "Seems like she's in your homeroom...Which you should be in, sir." He then looks back at Rei. "Rei Gibbous, right?"

--

Faith tried to ignore the eyes that were on her and Cailin, allowing herself to be led to the back. When asked if she wanted tot window, Faith only responded with a meek nod of her head, mumbling an almost inaudible "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:56 pm

Rei nods, peering down, looking at her feet and kicking at the ground, blushing like mad.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Cailin smiled at Faith, nodding to her as she took the seat next to her. Still smiling, she waited for the teacher to speak.

---

Fen Hai nodded slowly to the boy, suppressing a chuckled, "I had forgotten something back in the lounge, I was simply retrieving it" he explained himself before turning his attention to Rei. He smiled at her and patted her on the shoulder, "Shall we get to class then?" he asked her with yet another almost unnoticeable tilt of his head.

---

Fen Chun nodded as each student introduced themselves. When the final student had done so, she smiled and once more got to her feet, pondering what else she could say.

(Ummm, I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume this is gonna be like my high school days. Homeroom is the first lesson, which is to take registration and lasts only about 15 to 20 minutes. Then, the students head to their next class, being around 40 minutes to an hour. Am I correct?)
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:51 pm

Nova had been sitting at his desk quietly,watching the student's file in. He now waited for the class to quiet down.
--
Rei nods, defeated, still staring at the ground
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:57 am

( I was actually thinking itd be like high school in Japan. Where the students stay in the rooms while the different teachers switch rooms for each subject. Class time though seems accurate. )

Tony walks alongside Hai, looking through the papers he had collected for him. "Thank you again for allowing me to be your assistant, sir. Not many professors here were too happy having an assistant, oddly enough. I appreciate the opportunity." Tony says, giving a nod.

--

Faith sat quietly in her seat, her bangs covering the left side of her face as she stares ahead at the front of the room, waiting for further instruction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions! The first day of school!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Roleplaying! :: Signal Academy-
Jump to: