RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions! The first day of school!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiro-Otaku

Introductions! The first day of school! Empty
PostSubject: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:48 pm

Rei turned around, looking to Faith and Cailin, nervous now that she was about in a new place, surrounded by new people. It was like a rescued kitten in a new home. She seemed almost afraid of walking around, but did so anyway.
"S-so....where do we go?" she asks her new friends, hoping for some guidance. For all they told her about Signal, her cousins did little to mention where she was to go first day or what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:25 pm

"I-I think we're supposed to report to our homerooms." Faith says quietly, checking her phone once again.
( I'm just making this up as I go along >.>)
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Rei smiles.
"Great!"
her smile drops and she deadpans, turning her head curiously.
"How do we find out where those are?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:30 pm

"They're in the classrooms buiding, just North of this one." Faith replies, heading for the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Rei decides it would be better to follow Faith and quickly hurries behind, trying to keep close, as they were already behind schedule, and the other girl at least seemed to know what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:09 pm

Cailin as about to put her input in but then decided against it, for the question had already been answered and her thought would have been a little unnessessary at the moment. And so, she fallowed after the others, stretching her arms a little and then letting him sit behind her head as she walked along. "Hey Faith, don't you get a different homeroom, since you already are a student here?" she suddenly realized.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:55 pm

"They're in the classrooms buiding, just North of this one." Faith replies, heading for the stairs. She then turns her head at Cailin. "U-um...Well, I enrolled here for a summer class, s-so I don't know. It's possible." She replies sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Rei bonks Faith on the head.
"You already said that silly!" she points out, quickly patting her new friend to show she meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:11 pm

( Bloody hell, I didn't mean to have repeat that xD )

Faith lightly rubs the top of her head, forcing a small smile and a soft chuckle to accompany it. "R-right. Sorry. I-I do that sometimes..." She says with an apologetic tone.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Cailin smiled at the two, walking ahead of them into the building, taking to the stairs, "So, it's in this building...but where in it, I wonder" she mused to herself, letting her arms fall from behind her head to her sides.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:22 pm

Rei hugs her new friend from behind, smiling.
"It's okay X3~!" She exclaims.
--
Nova sighs, shutting his book and getting up from his desk.
"Time for teaching..." he says, walking over to and unlocking the door.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:41 pm

Faith smiles gently as the girl hugs her from behind. They make it down the stairs and outside, and she points at the aforementioned building, that was only two stories high, but rather large in itself. There was a group of students crowded around a bulletin board. "Oh, my...I think we missed the opening speech. But, we can still find our homeroom numbers there." She says.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Rei smiles, tugging on Faith's arm as she tries to get to the board faster.
"Well c'mon! Lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:13 pm

Faith let's out a surprised squeal as Rei tugs on her arm, and reaches out to grab Cailin, as well.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:19 pm

The girl soon lets go of Faith and rushes into the crowd, trying to push her way to the message board
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:51 am

Cailin was tugged a little bit before she saw Rei run into a crowd of other students who had gathered around a bulletin board. She sighed and shook her head, "I am not getting into that mess, I'll wait for a clearer view" she stated as she watched students come and go, most of them doing the same thing she had seen Rei going.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:02 pm

"I second that notion..." Faith says quietly, standing at Cailin's side and waiting for Rei to return with her homeroom number.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 4:44 pm

For the longest time, the crowd remains thick, Rei hadn't returned, and finally, it thins out, parting, revealing Rei curled up in the center of where the crowd was, her head tucked between her legs in fear. She looks up, looking around, before popping up and leaning in to look at the board.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Cailin blinked a little at seeing Rei crouched in the middle of the crowd that began to dispurse. After it was quite little in number, she walked through the few students that were left and stood next to Rei as she too looked for her name upon the board.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:05 pm

Faith's eyes also widen in shock when she sees Rei practically in the fetal position, making her way towards the board as well. She finds the S's with her pointer finger, and moves it to "Sherman" and looks at the homeroom number. "Faith Sherman...Homeroom... 1-3." She says to herself, before looking at her friends. "What room are you guys in...?" She asks, the tone in her voice hinting that she hopes her new found friend's are in her room.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Rei's eyes were still scanning the board.
(hmm... <0-0> I don't remember the other two teacher's names...)
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:34 pm

(Lol, Fen Hai and Fen Chun ^^ And least, you are talking bout my teachers, right?"

Cailin did the same as she looked through the names, finding the 'O' category and thus finding her last name Ondina. She was surprised by how few people there were with the last name that starts with an O. But she continued to looked and found her class.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Rei snaps her fingers, pointing to her name.
"I'm in someone called Hai's class."
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:54 am

"Fen...Hai?" Faith asks. "U-um, she was one of my teachers over the summer semester I took. He's very nice." She then adds, her voice lowering her volume the further she gets in her sentence.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:55 am

Rei nods, grinning, looking at Cailin.
"Who'd you get!?"
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:31 am

Cailin looked over her name and then the name of her teachers, "Ummm, a Mr. Gibbous, says the sheet" she said outloud to the others. She then looked to Faith, who had been here longer, "What's he like? she asked her friend.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:59 pm

"U-um, I'm not too sure. I think he's pretty serious most of the time...But he isn't a bad man. Just seems to prefer his students learn." Faith replies with a small shrug. "I-I'm sorry, but I don't know much about him." She sighs.
Back to top Go down
Shiro-Otaku

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Rei turns back, waving her fingers at both of them.
"He's scaaaaary~...."
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Cailin raised her brow at Rei's comment before shrugging and looking back to Faith, "So, who did you get?" she asked.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze-Thief

Blaze-Thief

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Drake turned around the corner, spotting the three girls from earlier. "Hello!" He waves, approaching the board. "Things seem to have finally calmed down over here." Drake says, looking for his name on the board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions! The first day of school!   Introductions! The first day of school! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions! The first day of school!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Roleplaying! :: Signal Academy-
Jump to: