RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Running Late!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:42 pm

"Kuso!"

A young man clad in an azure and white hood kicks at the ground, with a scowl on the visible half of his face. "Missed the freakin' transport to Beacon...Great. First day, and I'm already running late." He mutters, fixing his hood so it properly covered his face.

He looks up as the airship moves further and further away, and groans in annoyance once again. "I bet I'm the only idiot who missed the airship. Dammit! Next one isn't for an hour and a half, too..." He grumbles, jamming his hands in the pockets of his black denim jacket. He begins pacing back and forth in impatience, his boots making distinctive, dull clacks with each step he takes. He eventually stops, and sighs, looking back out at the streets of Vale.

Most people were going about their business, walking back and forth and in and out of buildings. Some seemed to be very busy, others had the time to stop and chat with a friend that seemed to be passing by. The young man seemed to enjoy people-watching, as seeing others interact was rather intriguing to him. Placing his mind back in the now, the young man turns his head, hearing the sound of feet walking along the ground near him. Maybe he wasn't the only late student, after all.
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
Wei Tzu

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:08 pm

A tall young man in red wearing a blank mask over the left side of his face walks without hurry to the pick-up point for the airship. His eyes scan the crowd, hoping to find a pleasantly familiar face, but instead his attention is drawn by a younger boy who looks distressed for a moment before relaxing somewhat. He reaffirms his grip on his bag, and walks to his side. "I presume you realize you are not late yet?" he asks, a slight smirk edging his lips.

Last edited by Wei Tzu on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:13 pm

"Eh?" The hooded young man turns to face a taller fellow, possibly a couple years his elder, standing a little over him with a blank mask. He chuckles nervously and scratches the back of his neck. "Well... Not yet. But I missed the first transport to Beacon. I wanted to get there as soon as possible to get my bearings, but...That didn't go so well." He sighs in reply, sticking his hands back in his pockets. "You a student, as well?" He then asks.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:15 pm

The man nods, saying, "Fourth year," in answer. "And you are just joining us?" he asks, turned slightly to face the boy more.

Last edited by Wei Tzu on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:15 pm

A young girl in powder with a see-through blue cape ran down a street and then stopped to catch her breath. She panted heavily, looking around as she took a breather. She knew she was late and had no idea where she was going. She was lost, beyond lost. She saw a lady passing by and waved her to, "A-ah, e-excuse me!" she called as she quickly jogged towards the woman.

The woman gave the girl a strange look, probably for her unique attire but preceded to nod to the girl, "Yes?" the women replied.

The girl shuffled her feet a little before she asked her question, "Umm, could...could you p-possibly direct me t-towards the A-academy l-landing bay?" she asked hesitantly.

The lady smiled warmly and pointed town the road, "Oh, of course. It's down there, just keep straight for a block and you can't miss it."

The girl smiled widely, nodding, "Thank you so much!" she exclaimed as she took off down the street towards the area before her. She saw a large area that a lot of people seemed to be avoiding, not out of fear but it appeared out of caution, since it was the landing bay. She smiled once more as she began walking towards the landing bay before realizing that she might have missed her flight. It's then she started to feel a little panicked. She then saw that there was more kids there, two boys, possibly around her age. She blinked as she walked towards them as well as the landing area.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brutus:Primus

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:16 pm

A white, medium sized pick-up truck slows to a stop, just outside the ticket-toll line for the Air-ship docking area. Out of the back bed climbs an older looking fellow, about nineteen years old, clad in a sleeveless black button up shirt, leather vest, blue jeans and black biker boots. Pieces of light armor cover his chest and back, and two caps cover his knees. Under his right arm is a duffle bag, packed with who knows what.

"Thanks for the ride, mate." He says, loud and clear, a Scottish accent prominent in his voice. He gives the truck's back-right side a few quick taps, his mechanical hand giving louder than normal rapping sounds. The truck picks up speed, rolling off down the road, and leaving the young Biker alone near the dock-yards.

Or so he thought. Walking up to the Air-ship dock, He saw that said Air-ship was already shrinking off into the distance. Letting off a short string of curses, the Biker ran up through the toll line, and up to the dock. "Aw, shite! That's the second year I've missed the ship!" He said aloud, kicking at the ground near him. Looking around, the Biker spotted someone else near the dock, and the words left his mouth before he even thought about it. "Oi! Missed the ride, too, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Alex gives a solid nod. "Yep. Fresh from Signal. Name's Alex Kazama." He introduces, before looking as a biker looking fellow and a young woman in a soft blue approach. "Ya know, for a moment there, I was concerned I was the only straggler." He quips to his fellow students.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:22 pm

"I would hardly consider my arrival straggling," the man in red drawls, an eyebrow quirked and a corner of his lips turned up. "I'd say I'm rather early, yet."

Last edited by Wei Tzu on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:26 pm

Iden looked to the two before and turned suddenly at hearing someone call to her side. She saw a guy clad in blue and black and she then turned to the other two. "A-ah...y-yeah" she muttered quietly. She felt a little nervous, being a late as well as meeting people she didn't really know. "T-there's gonna...b-be another s-shuttle...right?" she asked, glancing to the guys.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:29 pm

"If anything, we'll have missed the opening speeches by the time we get there." The Biker says, a bit under his breath. "Then again, it's nothing I haven't heard before." Looking to the lad who spoke up, he says, "Nice to meet you, Alex.", giving a short greeting salute, "Name's Marcus Mearow, or Mark, for short. Third Year, returning student."
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:30 pm

"Nani?" Alex mutters in response to the man, before sighing, and looking at the other girl. "Seems like it, though it doesn't come for a while now." He then looks over to Mark with a smirk on his face. ""Is that necessarily a bad thing?" He asks with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:32 pm

"I'm sure they'll wait until they're sure all the students are there before getting anything started," Roland says, expression neutral once more. "We still have time, yet."
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Iden nodded as she looked towards the school she was to be attending. "O-oh...I-I'm Iden Glass..." she muttered, realizing that the two had introduced themselves. She then looked to Mark, "S-so...what is th-the school like?" she asked.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:36 pm

"Eh, it's not too bad.... Unless you like depressing, dream stomping words." Mark replied, laughing a bit himself. He started stepping around in place, looking around at the rest of the dock. "So, how much time do we have to kill?". At hearing Iden's question, Mark said; "Hmm... It's a nice place, good boarding rooms, good food.... It's a respectable school."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:39 pm

"The next transport should be here in about an hour and a half," Roland supplies, setting his bag down and taking a seat on it.

Last edited by Wei Tzu on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:47 pm

"You sound nervous." A monotone, yet somehow calming voice of a young woman said from behind Iden. Were she to turn around, she would find a beautiful, albeit rather gaunt young woman with long, straight black hair, the sides of which went down her ash grey poncho. "There's no need to be nervous. Beacon is a wonderful school." She says with a small smile. "Unless, Roland or his new friend are the cause for trouble? It certainly would not be the first time..." She says, averting her gaze to Roland and Alex. "Wha-hey. I did nothing." Alex says in defense, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Iden jumped at the suddenly voice behind her and quickly tured to see a young woman behind her. It was then that she remember what had been said to her with her back turned. "W-well...it's my first t-time to a school this big" she said as she looked to the school once more. She then looked to the woman once more and then to the boys she had met just now, holding in her laughter at what she had said and how the boy, Alex, was defending himself.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:52 pm

Roland holds his hands up in mock surrender, hoping to convey his innocence. "I have said nothing of Beacon," he says, trying to sound as earnest as he can.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:02 am

"Oh, yeah, now that the heat's on me, you're laughin', eh?" Alex jokingly says to Iden, a small smirk on the visible half of his face. "Don't let them bother you. You know what they say. Boys will be boys." She then fully turns to look at Iden. "I'm Okiro." She says gently, though her tone is still rather void of emotion. "Who is that? ..Moreover, I don't think I even got your name." Alex says to the man in red.

Last edited by Alex Barkhorn on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fuck colors. That is all.)
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:07 am

Iden tried to hide her small, yet lightly growing smile as she glanced at Alex and Mark. She then nodded to Okiro, "I'm Iden Glass, nice to meet you" she said without a stammer, she felt more at ease and comfortable around them suddenly.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:13 am

"That would be my partner, Okiro Kikinashi." He extends his hand, saying, "My name is Roland Ajax. Pleasure to meet you, Alex."
Back to top Go down

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:14 am

Mark, already growing into comfort at those around him, began to grin a bit. He didn't say much, but rather went about unzipping his duffle bag and rummaging around inside for something. What he pulled back out was a small box of pineapple squares.

Zipping his bag back up, Mark popped open the box, picked one of the snacks out, and popped it into his mouth. "Mhmm... So, Shall we all just wait here for the next ship, then?" Mark said, looking around at the small group.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:18 am

"Hm...Kikinashi, eh?" He mumbles, looking back at Roland and giving his hand a firm shake. "Guess that makes you two my Senpai. Pleasure to meet you." He says. Okiro glances over at the boy, hearing the familiar honorific that she once used, but turns her attention back to Iden. "See? We don't bite." Okiro says to Iden with another nod. "Dunno, Mark. Seems like that's the proper way to go. Though, if anyone else has a way they'd like to kill time, I'm all ears." Alex says with a slight shrug.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:22 am

"Okiro, Perhaps we could give the younger students a demonstration of what they might learn in Beacon to pass the time." Roland suggests, half asking as well. He didn't like the idea of idly waiting for over an hour, and it would be a good way to ensure he'd kept on form during the time off.
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:25 am

Iden nodded to Okiro, smiling more. She felt much more relaxed than she had before, she had been so nervous. Of the people she had yet to meet, of the large campus she was sure to get lost in and the classes that were sure to be filled with a lot of other students, who, like her, want to become protects of people against the creatures of Grimm.

At the others introducing themselves, she just nodded upon hearing the names. She then looked to Alex, saying that if they had a way to kill time, he'd like to know but she didn't have any idea what she could do besides practice her swordsplay. She shrugged her shoulders, unable to give a suggestion.

She then glances to Roland as he suggests giving a demostration to them.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:26 am

"Eh?" Alex mumbles, looking at Okiro, who sighs. "Roland...The middle of the station, or the city in general, doesn't seem like the best place to hold a sparring match. Especially for the two of us." Okiro sighs, crossing her arms under her poncho.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:30 am

"Not even a simple one?" he asks, mildly disappointed. "Perhaps we could keep it simple. Gale and the Fallow Wheels never leave our hands. Does that sound more agreeable to you?"
Back to top Go down

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:35 am

"Do I really count as a younger student? I'm one year below you two." Mark said with slight mock-annoyance, picking and popping another one of his snacks into his mouth. "Man, these are tasty.... Mhmm, still, though; seeing upperclassmen spar might be a good chance to learn something."
Back to top Go down
moonlitneko

moonlitneko

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:38 am

Iden narrowed her eyes at Roland before blinking and then looking between Okiro and Mark. "W-we are in a town though" she muttered, "It...wouldn't be safe, would it?" she asked, looking to Okiro.

Last edited by moonlitneko on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:50 am

"Hm...Hand to hand? I'm not sure..." Okiro trails off, lowering her head in thought. Alex crosses his arms, and arches a brow under his hood. If she was contemplating on the destruction level, surely they must be very powerful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running Late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running Late!   Running Late! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running Late!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Roleplaying! :: Vale-
Jump to: