RWBY Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY Roleplay

Defend the Kingdoms from the creatures of Grimm! Create your character, or claim a Canon of your own, and join up to protect the world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brawlin' and Sparrin'

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

Brawlin' and Sparrin' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawlin' and Sparrin'   Brawlin' and Sparrin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:33 am

Nix takes a moment, but gives a nod after thinking it over. "Seems like someone likes adventure." He chuckles. Looking at the hair again, something clicks in his mind. "Were you the one arguin' with the girl in black from earlier? Somethin' about exploding?" He asks with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down
https://red-like-roses.rpg-board.net
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Brawlin' and Sparrin'   Brawlin' and Sparrin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:50 am

"That's my sister, Ruby. She ran into the Schnee Heiress, apparently. Crazy as it sounds, she literally exploded after sneezing into a Dust cloud. I'm just glad she's okay," Yang answers, carefree tone vanishing for a moment out of concern for the younger girl.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Brawlin' and Sparrin'   Brawlin' and Sparrin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:01 am

"Huh...That explains the crater out in the middle of the courtyard..." Nix muses aloud, scratching the area behind his head. He then chuckles lightly. "I bet it wasn't too fun, being at the bad end of Schnee's temper."
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Brawlin' and Sparrin'   Brawlin' and Sparrin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:04 am

"Wait, there's seriously a crater out there?" Yang asks, surprised that the explosion was apparently that powerful. In her shock, she ignores the comment about the Heiress.
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Brawlin' and Sparrin'   Brawlin' and Sparrin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:23 pm

Nix gives a nod of confirmation. "There is. Big one, for a girl of her size, that is." He replies with a shrug, a slight smirk appearing on his face.
Back to top Go down
Wei Tzu

PostSubject: Re: Brawlin' and Sparrin'   Brawlin' and Sparrin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Curiosity mixes with an urge to round on Phoenix in Yang's mind at his statement. She expresses this by giving him a smile and a quick jab to the shoulder, saying, "Hey, only I get to pick on Ruby. Now show me the crater."
Back to top Go down
Alex Barkhorn
Admin
Alex Barkhorn

PostSubject: Re: Brawlin' and Sparrin'   Brawlin' and Sparrin' - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:29 am

Nix gives a laugh, allowing her to playfully hit his shoulder. "Okay! Alright, she's your sister. Dis her all ya want, I'll stay out of it." He chuckles, taking a turn to go to the school's main door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brawlin' and Sparrin'   Brawlin' and Sparrin' - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brawlin' and Sparrin'
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY Roleplay :: Roleplaying! :: Beacon Academy-
Jump to: